Google Business View is a high-quality virtual tour of your business using Street View technology.
By participating in Business View, you:
Enhance your content on Google with a beautiful 360-degree panoramic tour
Engage with customers who can now walk-through and experience your business with the familiar Sreet View navigation
Influence customer decision making during the search and discovery process by inviting customers into your business online
The images are shown on Google Search, Google Maps, Google+ and Google Maps for Mobile (Android and iOS).
Additional benefits of Google Business View:
• Embrace emerging technology and really put your business literally on the Google Map
• Easy to link the Virtual Tour onto your business website and social media pages
• Enhanced Google Local Business page and Google Maps listing
• Backed by one of the world's most trusted brands - GOOGLE
• Available 24/7....365 days per year
• Displayed to customers/potential customers locally and worldwide
• Clients can add their own reviews
• Can add multiple locations
• Hosting of images and tour is FREE
• Copyright of images is owned by the client
• Re-shoots can be ordered as your business changes/grows
• Can be used for seasonal promotions to increase customer traffic
• Brings your business to life with a 360-degree, interactive Virtual Tour
• Provides you with professional "Point of Interest" photographs of your business (e.g., products, specialty dishes, etc)
• Allows your potential customers an advantage to virtually experience what it's like to be right at your door
How does the Business View program work?
I am a Boston-based Trusted Independent Photographer, who has been trained and certified by Google to produce Google Business View photos to Google's strict quality control standards.
The photo sessions are done in a non-disruptive manner and can be requested outside working hours. As on Street View, any faces and car registration numbers are blurred, but Google Trusted Photographers normally aim to keep people out of the tour imaging when possible. The tour typically takes between one to two hours to complete, depending on the size of business.
For more information or to obtain a price quote, please call 617.697.7598 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving your business needs!
~ Invest in your business and let a Google trained photographer bring your business to life with a 360-degree interactive tour ~